Choose one of Mark Wallace’s first five Leadership Maxims:
- Leadership always influences or determines outcomes – not some of the time, but all of the time.
- Leadership applies to everyone.
- We lead in our professional lives and in our personal lives.
- We all should have our personal definition of leadership.
- The key characteristics to look for when selecting people are a winning attitude and a strong work ethic.
If you’d like a refresher on Mr. Wallace’s Leadership Maxims before writing your submission, watch his short Maxims videos here on the blog.
Write about how that maxim applies to you and your job at Texas Children’s. Please keep your stories between 350 and 500 words.
Click here to read Mr. Wallace’s blog about this year’s maxim leadership challenge.
Please email your submissions to Texas Children’s News at firstname.lastname@example.org.