When is the last time you updated your Connect Profile? Connect Profile is a contact resource for staff associated with Texas Children’s to provide standardized data, including department, title, location and an employee’s organizational hierarchy (who you report to; who reports to you).
It is each person’s responsibility to keep information in Connect Profile up-to-date. You can even personalize your online profile by including information from several optional fields, or upload a photograph!
How to update your online profile
1. Click Connect Sites and Services on the Connect home page
2. Choose Update my profile from the drop-down options
Why should I update my Connect Profile?
Keeping your Connect Profile current is important for many reasons:
- Provide accurate contact resources for colleagues
- Maintain accurate information in Microsoft Outlook for email, contacts and calendars – updating your Connect Profile automatically updates Outlook
- Update Information Services customer support services – if your contact information is outdated, IS cannot contact you about service incidents or requests
- Read more about My Connect Profile
Please contact the IS Service Desk at Ext. 4-3512 (external 832-824-3512) with questions.