Are you a parent or a caregiver of a child with a disability and want more information about Special Education services in the local school systems?
If so, you should consider attending an upcoming group discussion hosted by a panel of Special Education advocates that includes former educators, parents, social workers and Special Education specialists.
The purpose of the panel is to assist families with finding solutions to barriers and gaining strategies to navigate the Special Education System. Topics discussed will include: ARDs, IEPs, 504s, FBAs, etc.
Here’s what you need to know if you want to go:
- What: Panel discussion on accessing Special Education for your child with disabilities
- When: 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Friday, February 21
- Where: Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, Second-floor conference room B
- Panelist: Becky Nguyen, Gail Wright, Veronica Garcia, Sidney Wohlman, Louis Geigerman
- RSVP: To reserve your place, contact Jessavia Sampson at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 832-828-4179, or click here.