Texas Children’s Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, and Business Expense have partnered together to launch Procure to Pay (P2P), a new and improved way to simplify, expedite, and automate the purchasing of goods and services for our business operations and/or patients. Effective January 27, P2P will go live organization-wide with key changes such as:
- New self-service tools help to automate current manual forms and processes and ultimately let you order your goods and services at the right place, at the right time, and at the right price.
- New policies and procedures ensure each step of the P2P process is well-understood and efficiently acted upon.
Lovie Ross, Director of Financial Disbursements and Project Co-sponsor, explained “This is an exciting enhancement of our current purchase to pay process. The new P2P process is designed to make purchasing, receiving, payment to vendors as well as reimbursement of business and travel expenses more efficient so our employees can focus on caring for our patients and members.”
- The Marketplace: a web-based collection of tools consisting of an item catalog for regularly purchased products, integration with the ordering sites of contracted suppliers, and ability to submit special requests for items not regularly stocked. “The MarketPlace provides a much better purchasing experience for our employees, while at the same time allowing us to take advantage of all available vendor discounts and contracts,” said Joe Castanon, Assistant Director, Supply Chain Management and Project Co-sponsor.
- Vendor Portal website to upload invoices and review payment status for internal and external personnel
- Well-defined measures, reporting, and non-compliance consequences for P2P
- A new P2P SharePoint site containing documents and links to important P2P information.
- Coming Soon! Concur, a new Business Expense system: Concur is an industry-leading travel and expense tracking tool that gives you the flexibility to record and track your expenses, receipts and reimbursements through a mobile app.
Additional P2P information in the next few weeks, including in-person Open House sessions for awareness. Email email@example.com to reserve your seat.
Location, Dates, Times (presentations will last 1 hour)
Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women (Conference Center, Room A): Friday, January 10, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
West Campus (First-floor – Conference Room A): Tuesday, January 14, 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Woodlands Executive Board Room: Thursday, January 16, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Woodlands Ops Conference Room Fourth Floor: Friday, January 17, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
West Loop S 14th Floor Conference Room South: Tuesday, January 21, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
West Loop S 12th Floor Conference Room SE: Tuesday, January 21, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
West Loop S 14th Floor Conference Room North: Wednesday, January 22, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
TCH Auditorium (Abercrombie B1 level) Red Elevators: Monday, January 27, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
TCH Auditorium (Abercrombie B1 level) Red Elevators: Tuesday, January 28, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
TCH Auditorium(Abercrombie B1 level) Red Elevators: Wednesday, January 29, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
TCH Auditorium(Abercrombie B1 level) Red Elevators: Thursday, January 30, 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
TCH Auditorium(Abercrombie B1 level) Red Elevators: Friday, January 31, 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Post Go Live Questions?
Procure to Pay hands on training opportunities will be available in the following locations*:
Location, Dates, Times (walk-ins welcome)
West Campus Fourth-floor Training Room: Monday, January 27, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Woodlands Second-floor Training Room: Tuesday, January 28, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
West Loop S Eighth-floor Training Room NW/SW: Wednesday, January 29, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Epic Training Room 6 (Feigin Tower 19th Floor): Monday, February 3 – Friday, February 7, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*Additional information to follow at a future date regarding Concur training