Texas Children’s is dedicated to helping you achieve optimal health and well-being by providing convenient access to excellent health care services at the Main Campus. Here are some reasons why the next time you need to see a primary care provider, you should take the yellow elevators to the 5th floor and visit your Employee Medical Clinic.
1. Location, location, location: The convenience of having an on-site medical clinic means you won’t have to waste time navigating the medical center while you take time out of your day to visit a health care provider. Plus, who wants to pay for parking somewhere else when you’re already parked in your employee parking spot?
2. We’re here for you: In addition to lunch time appointments, you asked for early morning appointments and we listened. Starting March 4, every Tuesday, the clinic will open from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Same-day appointments are available almost every day. Just call ahead and schedule a time that’s convenient for you.
3. Friendly faces: If you haven’t met them yet, our medical providers, Dr. Perkison and Joycelyn Gordon, PA are friendly and approachable and you’ll want to get to know them. Plus, you’ll love working with Noelle Hirst, RN; Valeria Martinez, clinic representative and our wellness team who are dedicated to helping you achieve optimal health and well-being.
4. Save money: All Texas Children’s Hospital medical plan participants pay a reduced $10 co-pay which is also payroll deductible.
5. We respect your privacy: Externally hosted, confidential electronic medical record keeps your information private.
You can get your well checkup and many other primary care services right here at work including, but not limited to:
- well-woman and well-man exams
- urgent care for minor personal illness and injuries
- routine physicals
- seasonal allergy and cold symptoms
- on-site physical therapy
- chronic condition management
- specialty care coordination
Employee Medical Clinic Information
Location: Employee Health and Wellness Center, Main Campus, 5 Tower by yellow elevators
Hours: Mondays and Wednesday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
and Tuesdays: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (New Tuesday hours begin March 4: 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)