Requests to reserve the conference rooms for the 2017 calendar year can be submitted beginning Monday, October 3.
Recurring meetings are not automatically scheduled each year. It is the responsibility of each department to send a meeting request for the upcoming calendar year. Remember, recurring meetings must have an end date of the same calendar year. Please include setup and cleanup time (if needed) in your meeting request. All meetings are required to start and end on time.
- The Auxiliary Bridge (CCC/WT) – submit a meeting request through Microsoft Outlook on The Auxiliary Bridge Calendar using these instructions. For questions regarding this area, send an email to email@example.com.
- Clinical Care Center third floor through 17th floor conference rooms – send meeting requests through Outlook meeting scheduler. CCC conference rooms are listed on the global-address list by room numbers, which begin with the letter D. For questions regarding these conference rooms contact Kayla Castle at Ext. 2-4778 or Dolores Metoyer at Ext. 2-3522.
- Feigin Center first through 19th-floor conference rooms – send meeting requests through Microsoft Outlook meeting scheduler. Feigin Center conference rooms are listed on the global-address list by room names, which begin with the letters FC. For questions regarding these conference rooms or the Feigin Center lobby contact Andrea Soto at Ext. 4-3338. Due to the heavy volume for 2015 fiscal year, please allow five business days to respond to your request.
- Feigin Center 19th floor training rooms – send meeting requests through Outlook meeting scheduler. Feigin Center training rooms are listed on the global-address list by room names, which begin with FC-Epic Training Center. For questions regarding these training rooms, contact Danisa Hines at Ext. 4-8436.
- Pavilion for Women conference center – refer to this link for scheduling
- For your convenience, Connect home page has a Conference Room “Quick” Link that provides a list of all conference rooms.
All conference rooms are in great demand. In consideration of others, please send a cancellation notification to the appropriate administrator or send a meeting cancellation through Microsoft Outlook.